Sling TV is a service that allows you to stream content or TV channels of your choice on your TV. Looking for an alternative to cable TV or cable box for the purpose of streaming or watching content on your TV, sling TV can help you.
If you have an internet source, no matter if it is an iOS or any other similar device, you can do streaming from the internet and watch different channels, on your TV. Sling TV channels provide you real-time channel-watching experience.
What Do You Need To Get Sling TV Service?
First of all, you have to make sure that you have a stable source of internet. You can use any source on the internet without any restrictions. Commonly used internet sources include the following.
- Windows devices
- iOS devices
- Android devices
Sling TV service provides you access to different Livestreams, sports, and TV shows without any further requirements.
How To Get Started With Sling TV Service?
Getting started with the sling TV service is very simple and easy to follow. What you have to do is just sign up for this service. And you will be glad to know that you can sign up for a trial free of cost and without getting or subscribing to sling TV as it provides you a free trial for the first time.
Signing Up For Sling TV:
- In the first step, you are supposed to visit the website of sling TV which you can visit by just searching on google sling.com.
- You will see an option named sign up. Click here and you will be directed to the process of registration.
- Register yourself on this website by inserting your credentials; email along with your password.
- You are almost done with registration. However, if you need any additional services or packages, you can select them through the options available there.
- In addition to it, you may also go for premium channels and mark them as well for a subscription.
- After that insert your credit card credentials and fill up the respective fields.
It is noteworthy that after completion of trial sign-up, don’t forget to unsubscribe from the service because it may incur charges as per the options selected and deduct the due amount from your credit card.
After you have successfully signed up for the sling TV service, the next step is to select the right plan for you. There are two major plans for sling TV named orange and blue. You can choose the best one that suits your TV watching experience. Here is the comparison between these two.
- The orange plan offers more than 30 channels to you. It allows streaming to not more than one device.
- When you are looking for streaming of sports and family-based shows and programs, the orange plan will be working for you.
- The channels like Nick Jr, Disney, and ESPN can be streamed through this plan.
- When it comes to the number of channels, the blue plan can offer you more than 40 channels.
- The number of devices, it can be streamed to, is not restricted to one and you can stream via this plan to up to three devices.
- If you are interested in entertainment-related content, then it would be better for you to go for this plan. Additionally, you will get news-related content as well.
- The channels it provides excess to, include Fox News, Bravo, and similar others.
It is also notable that the number of channels can be exceeded to more than fifty if you get a blue plus orange plan.
What Makes Sling TV Different From Others?
Here are the factors that give sling TV an upper hand over cable TV and other sources.
- Ease of availability all across the USA.
- Budget-friendly nature.
- A reliable storage space reaching up to ten hours.
- No need for assisting devices.
- Cancellation of subscription available any time.
Affordability Of Sling TV:
Affordability of sling TV is concerned, it provides all of the services at a budget-friendly price. Most probably the reason behind the low price is the limitation imposed upon especially on the orange plan as told earlier as well. $35 for an along TV plan is a budget-friendly price and is easily affordable for almost all of the users.
If you want to get rid of buying and installing assisting devices, sling TV is the most dependable option for you. If you are not aware of the usage and working of sling TV, the information given in this article provides you proper guidance in this regard.
Read: What is Nano Cell TV?
By following the step-by-step procedure as discussed above, you can easily get access to sling TV service. Sling TV channels will certainly add more comfort and joy to your streaming experience. And in case any problem results, Sling TV customer service will always be there and will help you resolve that problem.